Between April 19th and September 2022, our swim school has an exciting journey for our students to join in on, Bluey’s Swimming Adventure!
Weeks leading up to the commencement of the program, our reception team will have Sticker Books available for FREE to hand out to currently enrolled swimming students. From April 19th, students have a specific animal sticker to collect with every completed swimming lesson and attach it to their book to continue the journey.
When a student collects all 15 stickers they will win one of our lucky dip prizes. We also have a special opportunity for the students who complete the full book to go into the draw win an iPad! By scanning the QR code on their sticker book, you can upload an image of the student holding their sticker book on the BlueFit Swimming website here to have the chance to win.
Only “eligible clients” are able to enter. The prize is not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
The winner of the iPad will be selected and contacted by 15th September 2022. We will contact the winner and send the iPad to the site where they have their lessons for collection.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees and contractors (and their immediate families) of BlueFit Pty Ltd, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences 19/04/22- 03/09/22 and closes at 11:59pm AEST (“Promotional Period 1”).
- To be eligible to win the first prize draw individuals must upload a photo of themselves with a fully completed sticker card to the website.
- To be eligible to win the second prize draw individuals must upload a photo of themselves and their sticker card to the website. The card does not need to be fully completed.
- BlueFit Pty Ltd (BlueFit) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by BlueFit Pty Ltd to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per qualifying purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) only one (1) entry per eligible contract is permitted.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, BlueFit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The winner will be selected using an electronic random selector. BlueFit’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will be drawn within two weeks of closing. The winner will be notified within 14 working days via telephone.
- The Prize Includes:
Prize – One Apple iPad (base model)
- If the winner of the major prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- If the winner is not contactable or forfeits their prize the runner up will be awarded the prize.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BlueFit, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, BlueFit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). 23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, BlueFit (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the BlueFit’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BlueFit; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
The Promoter is BlueFit Pty Ltd
PO BOX 448 Lane Cove 1595