CANCELLATION: Class cancellation must be made by completing a Cancellation Request form through the parent portal or at reception. The request must be made atleast two (2) weeks before your last lesson.
MAKE-UP LESSONS: BlueFit is proud to offer make up lessons based on the below policy;
- The parent/care giver or swimmer is responsible for marking their absence & booking a make up lesson. This can only be done via the parent portal.
- If you do not mark yourself absent you will not be able to book a make up.
- You are entitled to one make up lesson per calendar month, per booking.
- All absences need to be marked 7 days before but no less than 24 hours prior to the lesson. Once you mark yourself absent this can not be changed.
- Make up lesson must be booked within 30 days of the marked absence. You will be able to book up a make up 7 days ahead of the class time.
- If a make up lesson is missed or not book in, this lesson will be forfeited
- You can not change the time of a make up once you have booked it in.
- Make up lessons are non-refundable or transferrable
- Make up lessons are subject to program availability. We do not guarantee you will be able to book a make up at a time you desire or that a place will be available.
- When moving or changing your booking all make ups are reset and any future make ups no longer applicable.
JOINING FEE: A Joining Fee is payable per student on enrolment. If you cancel out of the program and rejoin you will be required to pay the joining fee again.
PAYMENT: Any outstanding fees must be paid in full prior to the commencement of any lesson. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any outstanding amount must be cleared prior to attending the lesson.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Photography, including that from mobile phones, laptops or any other image capturing device is NOT permitted without the express permission of the BlueFit Staff. Please note CCTV operates in our facilities.
SWIPE CARDS: Swipe cards are issued to all students, these are required to be presented when requested. Should you lose your card you will be required to pay a replacement fee of $2.
LESSON ETIQUETTE: All participants must check in at reception prior to the lesson. Please do not enter the designated lesson area until lesson commencement. All students under the age of 10 must be supervised during their lesson. All students must be supervised whilst at the facility, including ‘Free-Time’ and ‘Before/After lesson activities’. Please note facility Terms & Conditions apply to all students and their families.
SUPERVISION: All minors must be supervised by a responsible adult around all of our centres and during all of our classes/activities. All equipment and facilities are used at your own risk. All school age children are required to use their gender bathroom, alternatively we have family change rooms available for your convenience.
BEHAVIOUR: BlueFit follow a Behaviour policy within our program. Our staff provide one warning to students for disruptive or unsafe behaviour in the lesson. A second warning will result in sitting out of the pool missing a turn. If the behaviour continues your child may be removed from the class immediately. We have a structured class so that all students can learn and progress in a positive and fun environment.
ASSESSMENTS: Students are formally assessed every 4-6 weeks however students are monitored by their teachers each week. If you would like to know how your child is progressing please speak with a supervisor.
WAIVER AND RELEASE: During all such times that you are on BlueFit premises both your property and your person shall be at your own risk. You agree that BlueFit shall not be liable for any loss, damage of theft of any property belonging to you or your guest (including minors) occurring on BlueFit premises except where caused by gross negligence of BlueFit. Additionally, BlueFit shall not be liable for any death, personal Injury or illness occurring to you or your guest (including minors) on BlueFit premises or as a result of the use of any facilities or equipment provided by BlueFit, except to the extent that such death, personal injury or illness occurs from the gross negligence of BlueFit.
COMPLETE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY: The terms of this Agreement constitute the full agreement between you and BlueFit, and no oral promises are made part thereof. If any part of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable by law, the provisions will be deleted from the Agreement but such deletion will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.