CHILDREN’S BOOK WEEK 2023
• Read •Grow •Inspire
This year we are celebrating Children’s Book Week from Saturday 19th to Friday 25th of August 2023.
Children’s Book Week is an opportunity to celebrate the magic of storytelling.
To celebrate we are giving you a chance to WIN 1 of 4 underwater jigsaw puzzles!*
To enter, simply comment on our social pages and tell us in 25 words or less what stories inspire your family!
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
Offer ends Friday 25th August 2023.
This year’s theme is ‘Read, Grow, Inspire’. The story behind the theme comes to life thanks to talented illustrator Matt Ottley.
To find out more about Children’s Book Week, click here.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees and contractors (and their immediate families) of BlueFit Pty Ltd, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences 19/08/23 and closes at 11:59am AEST on 25/08/23 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to win participants must:
- Like the BlueFit Swimming
- Answer the proposed question in the comments section in 25 words or less what your favourite story is and why.
- BlueFit Pty Ltd (BlueFit) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by BlueFit Pty Ltd to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Entries with a failed direct debit will not be eligible.
- Multiple entries not permitted.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, BlueFit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The winner will be selected based on the quality of responses given. BlueFit’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries close 11:59am AEST/AEDST on the 25th August 2023. The competition will be drawn within 28 days of closing. The winner will be notified within 2 weeks of closing via Facebook inbox.
- The Prize Includes: ONE of 5 Underwater Jigsaw Puzzles.
- The winner will be required to attend a public handing over of the prize at the centre to which they live closest. The handover will occur between 9am-5pm on a weekday which best suits the winner. With the exception of any government lockdowns in which the prize will be mailed to the winner’s home address.
- If the winner is not contactable or forfeits their prize, the next runner-up will be nominated as a winner.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BlueFit, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, BlueFit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any claimant; or
(b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, BlueFit (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under BlueFit’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BlueFit;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of a prize.
- BlueFit collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to BlueFit. All entries become the property of BlueFit.